1500 ℃ SiC Resistance High Temperature Heating Element Double Helix
- Production Process: made into blank, silicided under high
temperature and re-crystallized.
- Character: high-applied temperature, anti-oxidization,
anti-corrosion, long service life, little deformation, easy
installation and maintenance.
- Usage: used in various high temperature electric furnaces and other
electric heating devices, such as in the industries of magnet,
ceramics, metallurgy, glass, and machinery.
- Physical properties of element
|Specific Gravity||2.6~2.8g/cm³||bend strength||>300kg|
|Hardness||>9 MOH′S||Tensile strength||>150kg/cm³|
Advices of using the element
- In order to keep furnace temperature and the charges uniform of
each element, before installation resistance distribution must be
- As the element is very brittle, be careful while install and
maintain to avoid any damage.
- when start to operate the furnace, raise voltage slowly and
gradually, never give full load at one time.
The following should be given when describing Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- OD: Outer Diameter;
- HZ: Hot Zone;
- CZ: Cold Zone;
- OL: Overall Length;
- Resistance; Ohms (Ω).